About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

day 8 - 30 days of truth

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
That would have to be my ex husband. He was a sick person. He was an alcoholic and drug addict and was abusive, in every sense of the word, physical, emotional, and sexually. It was not a happy marriage. He beat me, almost on a daily basis. He treated me like shit, like a dog, most of the time. Called me stupid, and not worthy of love, and he took advantage of me sexually. It was simply not a pleasant time in my life. There were times that were good, but, for the most part, I was miserable. I know there were days when life was good, but, the bad times so outweigh the good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment