About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 6 - 30 Days of Truth

Something you hope you never have to do.
I hope I never have to lose weight again… at least not hundreds of pounds. 5 pounds.. I think I can live with, but, I don't want to ever be obese again. I still have over 100 pounds to lose, but, I honestly hope that I will never be in this position again. I'll never see 400 pounds again. I am going through this now, because this is where I am supposed to be. I have tried to lose weight all of my life, now, it is finally happening. After a lifetime of misery, physical, emotional and spiritual, I am coming out of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment