About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

day 4 - 30 days of truth

I am not sure how to answer this one. I can't think of anything or anyone that I have to forgive. I am sure there are things and people out there in my life that I need to forgive, and I am hoping that the simple act of writing everyday about these truths that perhaps it will come to me. As a matter of fact, I think, just in the couple of minutes it has taken me to write this short paragraph I thought of someone that I need to forgive. Not one person in particular, but a collection of people over my lifetime. People who, for the most part doesn’t even know my name. They laughed at me, stared at me. Drove down the freeway and turn and look at me, laugh and point. All because I am fat! What did I do that was worthy of all of those things? Those people are not worthy of my time and energy. No reason to forgive the kids who stare at me, I put those kids parents at fault. They are the ones that have not taught their kids about manners. I must forgive all of those people, and all of those that are to come, because I still have over 100 pounds to lose, I am still fat, but, I am losing weight, and hopefully those stares and laughs will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment