About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 days of truth - day 2

Something you love about yourself.
Wow, I thought day one was difficult…. Now I have to come up with something I love about myself? Physical. A toss up… I have a beautiful smile, I'm told, I have very pretty eyes, and great nails!
Character. I can be a very funny person. I think my laugh is great, and I love to laugh.
Emotional. I am a very loving person, I try to be open and honest as often as possible. I can bring your emotions out. I have a very nice singing voice and have brought people to tears just by using my voice. It is quite an amazing thing to experience, and has confused me most of my life. I don't hear what everyone seems to hear, but, I do know I have a great voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment