About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Monday, September 20, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day One

Day One - Something you hate about yourself.
Just one thing? That is all I get? One thing? There are so many factors, so many things.. sad really, very sad. I look forward to the day when I can say.. hate? I don’t hate anything about myself… but, alas, this is not the day for that dream. How about this.. what if I come up with one thing in three categories? Will that work? I think that is where I am going to start.. 3 categories.. physical, character, emotional.
Physical.
So, when I started this exercise, I thought, one thing.. weight. I hate that I am overweight, yes, I am doing things to correct that, but, I am in the middle of a plateau, and it is pissing me off! I know what I am doing wrong, I know what I need to do to correct the issue, but, I am not doing anything about it. I cant give up, I can’t live like this the rest of my life. I want to lose all of this weight, I want to have a great body, be so much more healthy, and just enjoy life! Finally after 46 years, I have that chance, and once again, I am feeling like I am failing. I hate being overweight and everything that goes along with that. The physical limitations, in all aspects of my life. They are everywhere.. from cleaning house (we’ll talk about this later), to exercise, to sex (yes, that is getting better, but, there are still limitations). I hate having high blood pressure that I have to control with meds, and I cannot wait to get off those meds. 
Character.
I have said this before, and I "hate" that I am saying it again, but, I am lazy. I am a HORRIBLE housekeeper. I couldn't keep my room clean as a kid! I couldn’t keep a clean house when I was married to my first husband, and guess what? I still can't keep a clean house! I have a horrible case of CHAOS! Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome!, and I HATE it!!! Absolutely hate it!

Emotional.
I can become incredibly angry, incredibly quickly!!! Over nothing…and over some of the most mundane things. Nothing more I want to say about this.. Don’t have to fix it right now, just, I think, admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment