About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 7 - 30 days of truth

Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Honestly, I have to say myself. My first thought was of course, my husband, but, in reality, I think it is myself. I am the one that has to make the changes in my life to make my life worth living for. He is a wonderful addition to my life, but, we have been married for 8 years, but, my life was not living for. Not for him, my family, or myself. Now, I have a reason to live, for me, my husband and my all important family. I am worth living for, finally! I feel like I am worth living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment