About Me

My photo
Vidor, Texas, United States
46 year old female, married. Love to scrapbook, since 2002. Love all sorts of music. Love to read mystery novels. Watch way too much TV, not enough movies. Love my huge family. Have great friends I call family. Enjoy life.

Friday, September 24, 2010

day 5 - 30 days of truth

Something you hope to do in your life.
Well this one is easy for me today! My life is right now, right here, today!!! Today, I have made a choice. Today, I have decided to start walking in the gym at the church I grew up in that is only 3 miles from my house, air conditioned (very important in Texas), heated in the winter and did I mention… only 3 miles from my house. I am going to start making better food choices, and I am going to start each day as a new day, a new time to start over, to decide to make better choices for my life, rather it be food choices, exercise choices, or any other life choice, I can make the best choice for my life. Everyday, 24 hours, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment